Job Title: WordPress Administrator
Job Ref: W-WPA-211210
Number of Openings: 2
Salary: Competitive Package
Career Level: Middle-Senior
Location: Amman – Jordan (Remote work option available)
Industry: B2B eCommerce, Industrial Weighing Scales, Measuring Instruments, Instrumentation & Process Control, Industrial Automation.
Petra Mechatronics is a leading name in the B2B eCommerce industry, with a particular focus on industrial automation and measuring instruments. As we continue to expand our digital and website services division in Amman – Jordan, we are now looking to onboard two experienced WordPress Administrators who are capable of performing effectively from day one.
As a WordPress Administrator at Petra Mechatronics, you will be tasked with creating and managing eCommerce websites, overseeing web hosting duties, and coordinating tasks with senior front/back-end developers or UI/UX designers. Your excellent communication and task management skills will be essential for this role.
- Setting up WordPress in various environments and creating new sites for different countries and businesses.
- Managing WordPress plugins such as Elementor, ACF, Woocommerce customization, security & backup, access control, etc.
- Overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of Woocommerce including updating products and categories, supporting design improvements, managing security, backup, user access control, and more.
- Coordinating tasks with senior front/back-end developers or UI/UX designers, freelancers, or third parties when necessary.
- Conducting SEO processes and analyzing the performance of our websites.
- Basic front/back-end coding tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ total experience in web administration or development, including a minimum of 1 year’s proven experience in WordPress/Woocommerce and Web hosting.
- Must pass a technical pre-employment test related to the job’s scope and qualifications.
- Live portfolio of websites.
- Basic coding skills: HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with SEO and Conversions.
- Proficiency in English with a clear accent and excellent grammar.
- Basic skills in Photoshop, and debugging tools.
- Proven experience certificates (for all experienced applicants).
- Must be a resident of Jordan.
- Understanding of website security best practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debugging and resolving issues from day one.
- Fast self-learner and starter.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Disciplined and organized with multitasking ability.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personal integrity and reliability.
Preferred Additional Qualifications (plus++):
- Experience installing PHP scripts (Perfex, RISE…etc).
- SEO hands-on experience.
- IT admin/Specialist skills.
- Knowledge of PHP, React, Angular.
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile.
- Arabic language proficiency.
- Experience in hiring, team leading, and project management.
- Creating WordPress themes or plugins from scratch.
- Experience with Crocoblock.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV, a cover letter, and any supporting documents. All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
Note: This job posting is intended for candidates who are eligible to work in Jordan. At this time, we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio