Job Title: WordPress Administrator
Job Ref: W-WPA-211210
Number of Openings: 2
Salary: Competitive Package
Career Level: Middle-Senior
Location: Cairo, Egypt (Remote work option available)
Industry: B2B eCommerce, Industrial Weighing Scales, Measuring Instruments, Instrumentation & Process Control, Industrial Automation.
Petra Mechatronics is a leading name in the B2B eCommerce industry, with a particular focus on industrial automation and measuring instruments. As we continue to expand our digital and website services division in Cairo, Egypt, we are now looking to onboard two experienced WordPress Administrators who are capable of performing effectively from day one.
As a WordPress Administrator at Petra Mechatronics, you will be tasked with creating and managing eCommerce websites, overseeing web hosting duties, and coordinating tasks with senior front/back-end developers or UI/UX designers. Your excellent communication and task management skills will be essential for this role.
- Setting up WordPress in various environments and creating new sites for different countries and businesses.
- Managing WordPress plugins such as Elementor, ACF, Woocommerce customization, security & backup, access control, etc.
- Overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of Woocommerce including updating products and categories, supporting design improvements, managing security, backup, user access control, and more.
- Coordinating tasks with senior front/back-end developers or UI/UX designers, freelancers, or third parties when necessary.
- Conducting SEO processes and analyzing the performance of our websites.
- Basic front/back-end coding tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ total experience in web administration or development, including a minimum of 1 year’s proven experience in WordPress/Woocommerce and Web hosting.
- Must pass a technical pre-employment test related to the job’s scope and qualifications.
- Live portfolio of websites.
- Basic coding skills: HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with SEO and Conversions.
- Proficiency in English with a clear accent and excellent grammar.
- Basic skills in Photoshop, and debugging tools.
- Proven experience certificates (for all experienced applicants).
- Must be a resident of Egypt.
- Understanding of website security best practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debugging and resolving issues from day one.
- Fast self-learner and starter.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Disciplined and organized with multitasking ability.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personal integrity and reliability.
Preferred Additional Qualifications (plus++):
- Experience installing PHP scripts (Perfex, RISE…etc).
- SEO hands-on experience.
- IT admin/Specialist skills.
- Knowledge of PHP, React, Angular.
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile.
- Arabic language proficiency.
- Experience in hiring, team leading, and project management.
- Creating WordPress themes or plugins from scratch.
- Experience with Crocoblock.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV, a cover letter, and any supporting documents. All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
Note: This job posting is intended for candidates who are eligible to work in Egypt. At this time, we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio