Job Title: Web Development Project Manager
Job Ref: W-WDG-230604
Salary: Competitive Package
Career Level: Middle-Senior
Location: Cairo, Egypt (Remote work option available)
Industry: B2B eCommerce, Industrial Automation
Company: Petra Mechatronics
Job Role: Petra Mechatronics is seeking a Website Project Manager with proven expertise in managing website development projects. As the Web Development Project Manager, you will lead a team of developers, coordinating efforts to deliver projects on time, within budget, and meeting our high-quality standards.
- Develop and execute project plans and timelines, managing project budgets and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and communicate with project stakeholders, identifying and managing project risks.
- Track project progress, make necessary adjustments, and ensure project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Provide leadership to a team of website developers, facilitating effective collaboration.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, ensuring our projects stay competitive.
- Communicate project status to upper management and manage client expectations and relationships.
- Assist in defining project scopes, developing cost estimates, and identifying potential risks.
- Collaborate with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to balance usability and performance needs.
- Attend client meetings as required and assist in quality assurance processes, documentation, and testing.
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment to identify opportunities for client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in website development project management.
- Strong understanding of web development, clean coding, UI/UX design principles, and technical SEO.
- Proven experience leading and motivating teams.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with project management software and tools, such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Salesforce, etc.
- Proven skills in problem-solving, negotiation, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrable experience working with large/complicated sites and high-profile clients.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento (preferred).
- PMP, Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week.
The candidate must be based in Egypt. If working remotely, they must have a reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet, and power.
Only candidates who are currently residing in Egypt are eligible to apply.
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio