Job titles: SEO Specialist
Job Ref: W-SEOS-230603EG
Salary: Excellent Package
Career Level: Mid and Senior
Location: Cairo – Egypt / Remotely
Related Industry: B2B eCommerce, Industrial weighing scales, measuring instruments, instrumentation & process control, industrial automation.
Company Overview: Petra Mechatronics is a fast-growing and innovative company looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to join our team. We offer a vibrant, dynamic work environment and opportunities for professional growth. Our commitment to delivering the best-in-class quality service to our clients makes us a leading player in our industry.
As an SEO Specialist at Petra Mechatronics, your primary role will be to improve the visibility and organic search rankings of our web properties. You will have a solid understanding of SEO strategies, keyword research, and performance metrics, and have extreme attention to detail. This job will be open to candidates in Egypt only
- Implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinate content, design, social media, and other activities
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects
- Analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting, and serve as a liaison between various departments
- Track and analyze website analytics to assess the performance of current SEO strategies
- Offer solutions and strategies for improvement in conjunction with teams of other professionals
- support of pay-per-click (PPC) and social paid marketing campaigns
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role (3-5 years minimum preferred)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting and SEO analytics tools
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field is a plus
- Familiarity with link-building strategies and outreach.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- An open and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Petra Mechatronics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage all eligible candidates to apply. If you’re as excited as we are about empowering the future of our Company’s Industries, send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
Thank you for considering a career at Petra Mechatronics. Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in Cairo Egypt and are able to commute to our office location are eligible for this role.
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio