We are looking for Technical Operation Coordinator cum Stock Controller. This job is related to domestic logistics and technical support.
- Job title: Technical Operations Coordinator/ Officer
- Job Ref: OPS-TCO-221015
- Salary: 4,000-6,000 AED
- Opening: 1
- Career Level: Middle – Senior
- Location: Dubai International City – UAE
- Related Industry: Industrial weighing scales, measuring instruments, instrumentation & process control, industrial automation.
Scope of work
- Sales order delivery fulfillment, coordination, and supervision:
- Material arrangements Supervision.
- Coordinating with couriers and drivers.
- Coordinating with customers on time of delivery, gate pass, documentation, payment collection, and special procedures instruction.
- Supervising the timeline for the delivery with high standards.
- Coordination and monitoring of technical jobs/works related to:
- Production, installation, and calibration.
- Troubleshooting, repair, testing, and service.
- Maintaining technical manuals, instructions, and guidance.
- Handle stock control.
- Customer service:
- Handle technical support with customers by phone or email.
- Coordinate, Support, and handle technical information required from manufacturers, suppliers, and internal technical team.
- Prepare cost sheet, BOM, and BOQ for technical works.
- Basic IT knowledge of Computer software setup, and peripherals connection.
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in technical works, operations coordination, and supervision in weighing scales or instrumentations, or automation products.
- Must be from a trading or contracting companies background.
- Should be an Engineering degree holder.
- Skilled and experienced in customer after-sales service and customer technical support.
- Basic skilled in basic computer software setup.
- Skilled and experienced in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- To read and understand technical & civil drawings.
- Experience certificate/s related is required (for all experienced applicants)
- Able to understand our products and services in a very short period
- Should have an overall awareness of mechatronics products
- University/ Diploma degree preferably as an Engineer in Mechatronics, Instrumentation, or Industrial Electronics
- Fluent in English with a clear accent
- Professional/Excellent in business communication, ethics, etiquette
- Minimum typing speed: 25WPM
- Highly disciplined and organized to meet all requested works by the stakeholders with excellent results and performance
- Must be: Fast learner, confident personality, 100% physically fit
- All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
- Candidates should be able to provide any required references, supporting documents, certificates, or letters
- Candidates should be able to pass a pre-employment assessment test on the mentioned or required skills
- To apply Follow this link to apply
- Then, Select the form that belongs to the job you are applying for