- Job title: HR Generalist
- Opening: 1
- Career Level: Middle
- Minimum Experience: 4 total with 2 years in a similar position
- Location: Dubai International City and Business Bay – UAE
Scope of Work:-
include but not limited to
- Create job description and post
- Search for candidates by advertising, direct headhunting, and Linkedin recruiters
- Post on jobs on different platforms
- Conduct initial screening & interviews and provide recommendations
- conduct pre-assessment employment test
- Manage onboarding, training, skills development of staff
- Administer attendance, leaves, payroll, compensation, benefits, and HR claims
- Create and maintain all required records and files
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Manage to outsource and freelancers hiring, contracting, and recurring payments
- Experience certificate/s related is a required (for all experienced applicants)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Minimum typing speed: 35WPM
- Very good computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Able to handle outdoor admin work when required
- Must be: Fast self-learner, detail-oriented, 100% physically fit
- Fluent in English with a very clear accent, excellent English grammar
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach, goal-oriented in meeting your own deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Disciplined and organized with the ability to multi-task; always looking to meet all requested works by the stakeholders with excellent results and performance.
- Good online search skills
- Effective & efficient business communication skills: verbal and written
- Good looking
- You should be staying in an area where you have easy access to Business Bay and International City, or have your own car.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of human resource management experience is preferred.
Qualifications as an advantage (plus+)
- Zoho people or specialized HR management software
- Driving License
- IT Background
- All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
- Candidates should be able to provide any required references, supporting documents, certificates, or letters
Candidates should be able to pass a pre-employment assessment interview/test on:-
- MS Word and Excel (advance)
- Typing skills
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org