Job Title: Executive Assistant to General Manager
Job Ref: W-GMEA-210823
Career Level: Middle-Senior
Minimum Experience: 4 years total, 2 years in a similar role
Location: Cairo, Egypt / Remote
We seek experienced professionals in Egypt for the role of Executive Assistant to our GM. This role demands a highly skilled, self-motivated, and fast-learning individual with excellent multitasking abilities.
- Provide executive assistance and secretarial support to the GM
- Manage office operations and HR tasks
- Coordinate recruitment and supply chain activities
- Oversee basic accounting responsibilities
- Contribute to digital marketing efforts
- Female candidate with relevant experience certificates
- Minimum of 4 years experience in secretarial and administrative support
- 2-year experience in executive assistant duties
- Familiarity with basic HR and accounting tasks, calendar management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Strong online research skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach, goal-oriented in meeting your own deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Highly disciplined and organized to meet all requested works by the stakeholders with excellent results and performance
- Must be: Fast self-learner, confident personality, detail-oriented, 100% physically fit
- Excellent effective and efficient professional business communication, ethics, etiquette
- Experience in a similar industry
- Familiarity with Projects/CRM software, office management, and team leadership
- Degree in business, finance, logistics, IT, or engineering
- Understanding of HR Generalist, IT Technical Recruiter, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing roles
Applicants are expected to provide accurate and relevant information in their applications. Supporting documents or references may be requested.
Selected candidates will undertake a pre-employment assessment on basic understanding of our products, supply chain, MS Word, Excel, letter drafting, and typing skills.
How to apply
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio